Wednesday, October 1, 2014

introduction - why you probably cant see me or remember me

I am a man with overall average looks, rocking some asymmetrical features, in my 40's. Average height. But i was predestined with an ability to blend in, easily be forgotten, difficult to be remembered by casual acquaintance. This is not to say i have no personality, or sense of what I am, but rather through a series of life experiences and inadvertently collaborative occurrences, I am more or less invisible and alive.
This blog is a guide to what made me this way, and a process documentation to help others achieve Gray Man status, or to improve their own process at being an adept.
Sounds cheesy, but theres no better way to phrase it. I am invisible in a crowd. People forget meeting me. I recently touched base with an old Army roommate and was blown away that he didnt remember me, even after we shared the same room for 2 years. This was before I came to grips with my cursed blessing.
my current goal with this blog is to update weekly with tips and common scenarios to help the reader blend in and be safe. to stay alive in the face of chaos, and negatively impacting energy.
There is much esoteric background to relay, but i truly believe it has contributed to my overall ability. So take those things with a grain of salt, like i did in the beginning. It doesnt involve chemicals or narcotics, but it does involve often painful introspection.
We will cover obvious material like clothing, attitude, placement, and the esoteric: meditation, energy, subliminal suggestion. I also plan to field questions and ask for reader scenarios to play within, to put in context the various ways to deal with your transparency.
Why would one want to do this, you might ask me. one may be a clandestine operative, or a military member in a hostile environment, or a regular person who just doesnt need to be hassled in public, or an information security professional on an assessment. All of these situations will be covered eventually, and properly weighted depending on demand.





No comments:

Post a Comment